Candy Darling in New York
Last night, artworks by Andy Warhol’s Superstar Candy Darling—who we are far more accustomed to see as the subject of works of art—were displayed at Outlaw Art Museum, in lower Manhattan.
Most of Darling’s works were donated to the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh years ago, so it’s a real treat to see the underground icon’s work back in New York.
- jesuislhommefatal likes this
- thedigitaldorkette likes this
- sissi-fanny likes this
- aiejustwantedtoberobinhood likes this
- cameranious reblogged this from artnet
- escuelafotoarte reblogged this from artnet and added:
- thedustyrebel likes this
- viola-hit-me likes this
- eec likes this
- ptk likes this
- artnet posted this