Helmut Newton’s Paris Experience
Helmut Newton's proclivity for the unusual, particularly in sexual contexts, is attributed to his early years, when his older brother showed him the “red light” district of Berlin.
This early exposure would later lead him to create studies that altered the course of fashion photography.
His gorgeous 1976 photograph, Woman in Fur Coat Adjusting Stocking, Paris, is now live for bidding in artnet Auctions.
- barhat73 reblogged this from artnet
- seansappok420 reblogged this from artnet
- heavensenthellaway reblogged this from artnet
- stevecloud41 likes this
- candacethatcher likes this
- audiofototaller likes this
- danijela-spasic likes this
- escuelafotoarte reblogged this from artnet and added:
- adygomes likes this
- pappawheelie likes this
- artnet posted this