A Portrait Of A Queen
In order to make these portraits, Chris Levine had to take over 10,000 images and 3D data-sets of Her Majesty during two sittings at Buckingham Palace!
The works show The Queen wearing the Diamond Diadem, created for George IV and worn by Her Majesty for the procession to her Coronation in 1953.
- sneuendorf reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- m-jolein reblogged this from tri4angle
- tri4angle reblogged this from artnet
- cuentopuro reblogged this from escuelafotoarte and added:
- the-paintrist likes this
- escuelafotoarte reblogged this from artnet and added:
- artnet posted this