Venice Beach Biennial
If you are in California, don’t miss the Venice Beach Biennial, an open-air art exhibition bringing together 87 artists this weekend! It’s free to the public, and includes artists such as Evan Holloway, Barbara Kruger, and boardwalk veteran Arthure Moore.
“The art shown there is so unpredictable and free. There are no limits and no standards. It comes out of a great spirit of free expression, and it’s not cleaned up and packaged for our consumption,” says Hammer Museum curator Ali Subotnick, who organized the event as a tie-in to the museum’s Made in L.A. biennial this summer.
- kaoriprod likes this
- lscontemporary reblogged this from artnet and added:
- toptapzeroo likes this
- loveiskingloveisqueen likes this
- anna2368 likes this
- alygeee reblogged this from artnet
- alygeee likes this
- stuck-in-the-middle-with-u reblogged this from artnet
- ohsnapohsnapohsnap likes this
- artnet posted this