MoMA’s Century of the Child
The Museum of Modern Art’s ambitious survey of 20th-century design for children, Century of the Child: Growing by Design, 1900-2000, is the first large-scale overview of the Modernist preoccupation with children and childhood as a paradigm for progressive design thinking.
This kid-friendly exhibition, which opens July 29, doesn’t dwell on Victorian sentimentality, but heads right into 20th-century pragmatism without sacrificing a sense of wonder.
Discover more fantastic Design.
- reidandknight reblogged this from artnet
- templecandy likes this
- arthistorysoup reblogged this from artnet
- geminipoc likes this
- sagita-d reblogged this from artnet
- gloriamy likes this
- phillipsauction likes this
- spookygrrrls reblogged this from artnet
- thecache reblogged this from artnet
- theartistformlyknownasmousecop likes this
- allkindofgifsforyou likes this
- artnet posted this