Islamic Art at The Louvre
If you’re planning a trip to Paris any time soon, don’t miss the unveiling of the Louvre’s new Islamic Art galleries!
Twenty years after the Musée du Louvre’s great pyramid project, the creation of a new Department of Islamic Art represents a milestone in the history of the museum and former palace. An architectural, cultural, and artistic offering, the galleries will provide a permanent home for the Museum’s unrivaled Collection of Islamic Art.
Before you go, discover the broad spectrum of Middle Eastern Art.
- artsybooker likes this
- lametisse reblogged this from artnet and added:
- zaralights reblogged this from delusions--ofgrandeur
- nocturnanuria12 reblogged this from delusions--ofgrandeur
- ilnestjamaistroptard likes this
- taskeatorange likes this
- delusions--ofgrandeur reblogged this from lightofguidance
- lightofguidance reblogged this from artnet
- artykizzi likes this
- biongert likes this
- lwasylivna reblogged this from artnet
- steeped-in-ink likes this
- tarfa-f reblogged this from artnet
- pahm likes this
- madamoiselfie reblogged this from artnet
- karatastugce reblogged this from artnet
- ewcn likes this
- artnet posted this