Edinburgh Art Festival 2012
Edinburgh Art Festival, which runs from August 2 to September 2, 2012, is Scotland’s largest annual visual art festival. This year it is showing its “most ambitious” program yet; during August, there will be 45 exhibitions in 30 of the city’s museums and galleries.
Don’t miss the festival’s “summer blockbuster” exhibitions, such as the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art exhibition that explores Pablo Picasso’s lifelong connections with Britain. Another major exhibition will feature the work of Vincent van Gogh and Wassily Kandinsky at the Scottish National Gallery.
- sweet-n-savory reblogged this from artnet
- arthistorysoup reblogged this from artnet
- museumsaregreat reblogged this from artnet
- nikkibrandeberry likes this
- edartspro likes this
- unfetteredbeauty reblogged this from artnet
- banjoboutique likes this
- btgphoto reblogged this from sisifo
- sisifo reblogged this from artnet
- twofoldsilence likes this
- artnet posted this