Picasso in Milan
Over 250 works by Pablo Picasso, from Paris’ Musée National Picasso, are going on display in Milan’s Palazzo Reale from September 20, 2012 to January 6, 2013. This is the only European stop in a global tour of the exhibition that began last year.
The tour has included the De Young Museum, the Chinese Pavilion, the Art Gallery of New South Wales, and the Art Gallery of Ontario.
Proceeds from the tour are going to help fund the refurbishment of Paris’ Musée National Picasso.
- treesjeb likes this
- la-espera-y-el-desencanto reblogged this from artnet
- maxeypad88 likes this
- lesliesacksfineart reblogged this from artnet and added:
- ergosum94 likes this
- sheepslasher likes this
- liltat2dmama reblogged this from artnet
- fernandooliveira2012 likes this
- hn-1973 likes this
- paintavision reblogged this from artnet
- leadens likes this
- artnet posted this