Jean Pave Barbier
Though Andy Warhol's portraits of Hollywood celebrities and pop culture icons are some of his best known works, he also created numerous portrayals of figures of the art world, including collectors, artists, Modernist intellectuals, and investors.
Pictured is a unique portrait of art collector Jean Pave Barbier (c.1980), now live on artnet Auctions.
- mr-mahaffey likes this
- achmad92 reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- thefugitiveintern reblogged this from publicartfund
- east-egg-gal reblogged this from publicartfund
- okmacbook likes this
- breveyexquisito likes this
- thomortiz likes this
- publikpervert reblogged this from artnet
- publikpervert likes this
- publicartfund reblogged this from artnet
- publicartfund likes this
- artnet posted this