Contemporary Painters (Who Just Happen to Be Women)
Is it just a coincidence, or is Carrie Haddad favoring female artists at her gallery?
Her upcoming exhibit, Contemporary Painters, features seven painters in a variety of media, and they are all women!
Haddad is just up to her usual preferential treatment towards the female artists. Since men have dominated the art market for so many years, Haddad enjoys giving the women extra exhibit time.
Carrie Haddad Gallery presents Contemporary Painters (Who Just Happen to Be Women). The exhibit will be on view August 16 through September 16, with a reception for the artists on Saturday, August 18 from 6 to 8 p.m.
Check our calendar for more events happening this week.
- emma-fain likes this
- rezanozger likes this
- juliesimonesworld likes this
- suhkrututt likes this
- jumpsuitsandteleporters likes this
- mabooker likes this
- templecandy reblogged this from artnet
- thesunthesunisoftenout reblogged this from artnet
- gloriamy reblogged this from artnet
- gloriamy likes this
- mrsims reblogged this from artnet
- domemme likes this
- vanbrabsongallery reblogged this from artnet
- vanbrabsongallery likes this
- bychechela reblogged this from artnet and added:
- aestheticanxiety likes this
- bychechela likes this
- azmarsordoamoris likes this
- dexterousgirl likes this
- restlessinperpetuity likes this
- scarry-emotional911 likes this
- if-youre-feeling-sinister likes this
- meaganharman reblogged this from artnet
- meaganharman likes this
- davidaedwards reblogged this from artnet
- samana-fashion-designer likes this
- leeswimmer likes this
- septagonstudios likes this
- artnet posted this