Harlem: Artists In Residence
Since its founding in 1968, the Studio Museum has been committed to nurturing and advancing the careers of visual artists of African descent, through the prestigious Artist-In-Residence program.
Steffani Jemison, Jennifer Packer, and Cullen Washington Jr. have been selected as the 2012 to 2013 artists in residence at the Studio Museum in Harlem.
Discover the broad spectrum of African American Art.
- frecklegrrrl reblogged this from artnet
- rezanozger likes this
- rinaldo-cirillo reblogged this from artnet
- lessonsoftoday likes this
- left-at-interamna reblogged this from artnet
- left-at-interamna likes this
- whatsyourvforlife likes this
- vanbrabsongallery reblogged this from artnet
- vanbrabsongallery likes this
- newmanology reblogged this from sheilastansbury
- sheilastansbury reblogged this from artnet
- artnet posted this