Poussin for Cambridge
The 17th-century artwork became available as a result of a government scheme, which allows inheritance tax to be avoided if works of art are given to museums.
However, under the terms of the scheme, the money must be raised by November!
The painting is currently on display at the museum.
Find out how to give here.
- shakypigment reblogged this from artnet
- shakypigment likes this
- littlepornoqueen reblogged this from aogds
- aogds reblogged this from artnet
- aogds likes this
- the-paintrist likes this
- maddison-kwel likes this
- sneuendorf reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- mayberryfineart reblogged this from artnet
- jdcb13 likes this
- artnet posted this