Fotofever Brussels, the first European photography art fair, is happening again this fall, with 60 international galleries showcasing the best of Contemporary photographs and videos.
This year marks the debut of the fair’s first prize; winner Anna Orlowska, a young Polish artist, received a solo show during the fair.
“In my pictures I am trying to capture tension and inquietude of the man who has been hunted by his own illusion” says Orlowska of her work.
Browse the broad spectrum of Fine Art photography.
- burnum-down reblogged this from artnet
- emturner likes this
- rubensoussi likes this
- lentesdesolparavermejor likes this
- lemesing likes this
- crystal-nyc likes this
- ijadeskye likes this
- tacon11 likes this
- danielcrosby123 likes this
- juliezan likes this
- escuelafotoarte reblogged this from artnet
- se-park reblogged this from artnet
- camilaveramora likes this
- miolinggo reblogged this from artnet
- barcenaslegacyproductions likes this
- ariephotography likes this
- sneuendorf reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- kaseyketel likes this
- davidaedwards reblogged this from artnet
- victusinveritas likes this
- toria-harley-quinn likes this
- meaganharman likes this
- lovedancefloss reblogged this from artnet
- thalo-magazine likes this
- lotsandconfuseded likes this
- artnet posted this