Turner Prize Exhibition
Discover the work of the four artists nominated for the UK’s most prestigious Contemporary Art award, the Turner Prize, from October 2, 2012 through January 6, 2013.
After a hugely popular exhibition at Gateshead’s BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art in 2011, the Turner Prize returns to Tate Britain for its 2012 rendition with nominated artists Paul Noble, Spartacus Chatwynd, Luke Fowler, and Elizabeth Price.
The winner of the £25,000 Turner Prize will be announced on December 3, 2012.
- jadeismealright likes this
- mylovefletcher reblogged this from artnet
- mylovefletcher likes this
- hspunk reblogged this from artnet
- g4gti reblogged this from artnet
- g4gti likes this
- doloresdepalabra likes this
- chilcott likes this
- lookvariousthings likes this
- coachhall reblogged this from artnet
- outsidermag likes this
- lustik likes this
- calors-art likes this
- davidaedwards reblogged this from artnet
- artnet posted this