Little Black Jacket
Designed in 1954 by Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel, the Little Black Jacket is still an essential element in every Chanel collection, and is now the centerpiece of a sumptuous new exhibition!
Over 100 black-and-white photographs of Karl Lagerfeld’s favorite muses wearing the label’s iconic jacket opened last night in Berlin, after stops in Paris and London.
In each picture, designer and photographer Lagerfeld effortlessly captures his subject’s personality, a testament to his photography skills.
Discover more art events and exhibitions happening worldwide this week.
- sogoatfaced likes this
- innerworldqueen reblogged this from artnet
- innerworldqueen likes this
- esme151421 likes this
- tyanna33 reblogged this from artnet
- fvnkigdaunxxvgdvh reblogged this from artnet
- beautyoverdose316 likes this
- zekeros reblogged this from artnet
- fuckurlsbewhatever reblogged this from artnet
- annct likes this
- komooney likes this
- cinthyalort likes this
- kateytr likes this
- 19rivoli likes this
- givemethatshirt likes this
- vibrantlies reblogged this from artnet
- aorrrz likes this
- prelude-to-silence likes this
- lm4photography likes this
- 7knotwind likes this
- execgate reblogged this from artnet
- artnet posted this