Hello from New York
Everyone knows Walter Robinson.
What you may not yet know is that he is a fantastic artist.
Walter’s highly anticipated show, Hello From New York, debuts this Friday at Firecat Projects, a storefront space in Chicago’s Buck Town neighborhood. The space was opened recently by Tony Fitzpatrick, a celebrated artist and actor, who runs the gallery as a special kind of artist’s space.
Hello From New York includes 16 new paintings by Robinson, three of which are pictured above.
Don’t miss the opening reception, which will take place this Friday, November 30, from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- fashiondiva8 likes this
- bcboy0 likes this
- marroquinruben likes this
- leoluzbel reblogged this from artnet and added:
- leoluzbel likes this
- glasgow-oyster likes this
- chasehotairballoons likes this
- thesinetyst likes this
- sam100piper likes this
- ricky-fitts likes this
- agoshima likes this
- unfetteredbeauty likes this
- paintavision likes this
- sneuendorf reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- charlotte-eliza-king likes this
- getoffmacloud likes this
- shmeadey likes this
- goldstarstickers reblogged this from artnet
- artnet posted this